We provide a comprehensive range of ready to wear high quality braces and orthoses, and custom made orthoses for those patients with particular needs. Our clinical team will help you through the process of product selection to ensure your orthoses supports your rehabilitation, personal goals, activity and lifestyle.
An orthoses may be used to:
- Control, guide, limit and/or immobilize an extremity, joint body segment for a particular reason
- To restrict movement in a given direction
- To assist movement generally
- To reduce weight bearing forces for a particular purpose
- To aid rehabilitation from fractures after the removal of a cast
- To otherwise correct the shape and/or function of the body, to provide easier movement capability or reduce pain